Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
0-5 86.9 when does the plug get pulled ?
(10-07-2019, 11:38 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Yeah we all seem to know that, yet here this team is a disaster and the most popular sentiment is "dump the QB".

I say go for it, but my money is on this team never making it to a Super Bowl under current ownership.

Not with Andy. Not with Tom Brady in his prime. Yes I believe that.

Or how about seriously addressing this line (during the offseason) which has been a joke for 4 years and counting?
How about signing a league average LB?
How about filling out Taylor's staff with some proven guys instead of obviously weak hires like Anarumo - whose resume made Teryl Austin look like Belichick?

How about hiring a GM when you're clearly incompetent? My guess is that Mike and co don't want anyone telling them what to do with their $$$.

As far as the line, i think they thought they had that fixed. Jonah, Glenn, Boling, Price, Hopkins, Hart (lol), Redmond, Westerman...i think they thought they had a lot of options, then it fell apart. The really bad thing is, once it fell apart, they were absolutely clueless on how to fix it. Running super crappy guys out there game after game when others are playing better. It's just incompetent and stupid. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 0-5 86.9 when does the plug get pulled ? - rfaulk34 - 10-07-2019, 11:44 PM