Idk
40.00%
4 40.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would This Idea Interest You?
A friend of mine and I were talking about football podcasts and radio shows and we started tossing around an idea and I wanted to get some opinions from Bengals fans to see if this would be a solid concept that could draw in fans.

I'm from the Dayton Ohio area a Bengals fan most of my life and since I've started watching football pretty typical. His backstory is a little bit different. He's the husband of one of my friends and he's originally from France he started getting into the NFL over the last 5 years after being exposed to it over in the states by his father in law who is a Browns fan. So naturally he chose to be a Browns fan and has been really following football from France and knows quite a bit. He may be the only Browns fan in that country as well. LOL

If it was a quality show were the topic was the NFL in general with a little more attention on the Bengals and Browns games would it interest you?

I thought about putting the topic in the Klotsch but figured it was fine here too.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Would This Idea Interest You? - CageTheBengal - 10-06-2015, 11:48 AM
RE: Would This Idea Interest You? - xxlt - 10-07-2015, 10:43 AM