Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Seahawks at @ THE JUNGLE. (Predictions)
I've got my pick now......Bengals 13, Seahawks 10......I would advise not betting the over, I see a low scoring game coming. Two good defenses. Not a good day at the office for the offenses. ....I don't think much of Seattle offensive line all new this year and using D linemen and tight ends as O linemen.  Their QB is getting hit almost as much as Kansas City QB....Their kick returner and Sherman as punt returner can kill you, as per Bears game, so keep the ball away from them. kick it out of end zone or kick it out of bounds. Make all kick non returnable. ....I like that we play them after a Monday Nighter and they have to make the long flight from Seattle to Cincy. .....Fans may boo Dalton a little in this game, but it is the Super Bowl Seahawks tough defense.  Just as long as we come out of it 5-0, don't boo the offense much if they don't light up the scoreboard this weekend.  I sure wouldn't pick offensive players for fantasy football in this game, because this game will probably be all defense, all day long.....Hopefully the fans won't boo Dalton and will all be focused on being the 12th man on defense as Seattle is at home. ....Hey, Bengals have played tough defense games every year considering Ravens and Steelers defenses the last 4 years. Bengals can win a low scoring game like the time they beat Steelers 13 to 10 to go to play-offs in 2012.  Seattle D is no better than some of the Steelers and Ravens D's we have played the last few years. Bengals have built a team of players to play in the tough D games of the AFC North. .....Bengals 13, Steelers, I mean Seahawks 10....13 to 10 Bengals win IN THE JUNGLE, in THE JUNGLE. Who Dey, Who Dey. 

Now the 13 to 10 score could be more if the defenses score. and that is possible. Not a good day to be throwing pick 6 or fumbling for TD's. The team that makes the costly turnovers will lose. Bengals can't make all the penalties they did against Chiefs. You can't be 1st and 20 or 2nd and 20 against this defense all game and expect to win. Bengals need to clean up the illegal procedure stuff in practice this week. Still, I like our O line a lot better than their new O Line. This is NOT the Super Bowl O Line and I think the coach has gone wacky using D Linemen and tight ends as his new O Line because his QB is getting clobbered, but, he can scramble like Tarkington, which saves his bacon. I like our D Line much more.  The only thing that could beat us is their Fran Tarkington like QB if we can't catch him, or their kick return stars if we let them run wild on us. Well, also us making turnovers.  We really could get them in THE JUNGLE because they have to play on a short week and they have to make the extra long flight......Bengals 13, Seahawks 10
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seahawks at @ THE JUNGLE. (Predictions) - kevin - 10-06-2015, 11:59 AM