Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Seahawks at @ THE JUNGLE. (Predictions)
(10-06-2015, 01:08 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: no and i wasnt i was just curious as to what the numbers actually were.  
Overall i agree he has been pretty solid vs the NFC (he and the bengals)  and hes only played each of the NFC teams 1 time each.  he restarting the rotation this year.
But overall a 12-3-1 record  his first time thru i think is pretty good.    

This is a test we have been waiting for with Seattle...  I think our Defense should have the upper hand on their offense if we remember how to tackle.  

Its our offense vs their Defense i wanna see.

Yeah sorry I wasn't referring to you getting bent out of shape, by the way.

But yeah, the Bengals have been great against the NFC in the Andy era, and a lot of it has to do with how well he's played against them to really help the team. Some of the best games of his career have come against teams like the Saints, Vikings, Lions, and Giants.

A lot of people are focusing on the matchup between our offense and Seattle's defense, when I think it's going to be the other side that really determines the outcome. Andy and company WILL score some points, the Seattle D WILL make some plays at times. I think that part will be an even back and forth matchup throughout the day. The other side of the ball worries me though. We need our LBs to cover and tackle better, our secondary to be healthy, and our DEs to contain Wilson from scrambling outside too much.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seahawks at @ THE JUNGLE. (Predictions) - djs7685 - 10-06-2015, 01:15 PM