Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Seahawks at @ THE JUNGLE. (Predictions)
(10-06-2015, 12:09 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I remember that game in Seattle, it was a rough one right before the Seahawks started to get good.

Lots of fighting, it was like a Division game but we ended up beating the crap out of them without a
good QB. They have a good QB now though which is why i see it being a close game with that Defense.

Right. Their defense finished 9th that year, but Tavaris Jackson was no Russell Wilson. He was decent though, at least against us. TJack actually threw for 323 yards in that game. We stuffed Lynch. The Seahawks should be 1-3 right now, as the officials gifted them a win at home against a disappointing Lions team. I think they're vulnerable at this point.

Considering all factors (we're at home, Lynch has a hammy issue, Seahawks offense looks weak, our offense is loaded with weapons) I just think this might be a fairly comfortable win (10 points or so). We'll see. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seahawks at @ THE JUNGLE. (Predictions) - Shake n Blake - 10-06-2015, 07:51 PM