Poll: If the Bengals had to play the Patriots in the playoffs would they win?
This poll is closed.
Yes
86.49%
64 86.49%
No
13.51%
10 13.51%
Total 74 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can The Bengals Beat The Patriots?
(10-06-2015, 09:00 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: The fact that we'll most likely be a lot healthier than we were last year.  The fact that we have great depth.  The fact that we'll most likely be playing in Cincinnati in the cold and our team is very well built for those games.

The fact that we have a hell of a one-two punch in the run game which will only get better if we start giving Hill the ball again.

The fact that Andy's playing lights-out.  

The fact that we have dangerous weapons in the pass game.

In addition to the above, we could definitely beat the Patriots because we have a hell of a pass rush, which is the best way (sometimes the only way) to beat Brady.  We're also playing this well without our second-best defender in Burfict.

We very much could beat the Pats, but need to worry about getting there first, which I know that fan talk doesn't mean anything to the team, but I'm enjoying the now and I'm just going to keep riding this wave.

I've heard it all before.  After watching them shit their pants on the field 5 of the last 6 years, I'll just say that I'll believe it when I see it.

I'll agree with your last sentence though.  I'm really enjoying what they're doing at the moment.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can The Bengals Beat The Patriots? - Johnny Cupcakes - 10-06-2015, 09:07 PM