Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will any coaches get fired before the season ends?
(10-15-2019, 12:51 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I'm having trouble finding...is there any evidence Turner has built great offensive lines prior to coming to Cincinnati to justify he deserves more time?

He did accomplish one thing. He didn't get Richie Incognito kicked out of the league. He's probably got a regular man-cave dedicated to that very fact. The "I didn't get Richie kicked out of the league cave." 
Now that's something everyone could hang their hat on if there's a hat hook in it.

Obviously the Bengals coaching staff will be given multi year extensions with options to buy the team out and move them to a different city..and blame us fans for not rooting hard enough. I take all the blame since I have yet to paint my face black and orange and stand in the stands pretending they're worth the price of orange or black face paint..or both.  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will any coaches get fired before the season ends? - grampahol - 10-16-2019, 11:42 AM