Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Glenn at odds with Bengals over concussion
(10-17-2019, 04:06 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I feel like the players know that management and now the coaching staff are inept and are going to test their boundaries. It will be interesting to see how the Bengals handle this.

So can we still say what the Bengals record would be IF Glenn was healthy?

Yep.  

And for the record, I also lay a lot of blame at hiring Turner.  It's bad enough that the Bengals are run like a dollar store compared to other teams.  It's also bad enough that they compete for nothing significant.  Throw in some scrote burger like Turner dog cussing players and pretending to be Patton while showing zero coaching aptitude, and you get what you get.  

I'm sure guys on there last chance like Jerry and Andre love even having jobs, but players with options wouldn't view playing under an asshole position coach on a terrible team as a very desirable option.  Fire Turner tomorrow, pursue legal action against Glenn if at all possible if it can be proven that he's acting in bad faith.

I mean, nobody even remembers him getting hit in the game before he became inactive.  I think the idea that there's anything wrong with him may be a bit fanciful after seeing this come to light.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Glenn at odds with Bengals over concussion - samhain - 10-17-2019, 04:15 PM