Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Glenn at odds with Bengals over concussion
(10-17-2019, 04:56 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ehh, I don't entirely disagree I'm mostly just procrastinating here.  Let's see...if he's faking it then sue the guy for fraud and let's make a statement.  And saying that making players not want to leave is something we can't do is a bit of a "meh" from me because we are 0-6 and have the crappiest owner, the crappiest GM, and probably the most detestable o-line coach in the NFL so maybe we could try to scale some of the misery back before we declare it hopeless.

At any rate, we can all hope that shaming Cordy Glenn will unite the team and inspire them to hoist the Lombardi right up his arse out of spite.  Do I feel a "getting much better" montage coming on?

I'd laugh until my balls fell off if they sued Cordy Glenn. Seriously. It would be the most Bengal thing ever. 

I'm all in on replacing Turner, Brown, Tobin, etc. Contextually I think you lost me - I was thinking in terms of things that might realistically happen. You're zigging and I'm zagging.

Turner may go, eventually, but Mike Brown and The Duke of Tow Bin aren't going anywhere. 
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Glenn at odds with Bengals over concussion - RunKijanaRun - 10-17-2019, 05:06 PM