Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Glenn at odds with Bengals over concussion
(10-17-2019, 03:48 PM)samhain Wrote: I came on here this afternoon to be "that guy" and posit that Jim Turner played a role in this.  You beat me to it.  Respect, sir.

I have no idea how the team could have handled it any more carefully.  He's been out 7 weeks being candy-assed.  

I like to blame ownership for a lot, but this piece of shit is malingering, straight up.  It's becoming fairly clear.  He wanted to miss games and still collect checks.  He deserved to be humiliated for it.  I know!  Make him play for the Bengals for the rest of the year!

I'd also guess that he may still be a bit butt hurt about being moved out of the LT spot the second Jonah was drafted.  Someone's widdle feewings have been ruptured.

Another wasted player and a waste of good money.The guy has turned out to be a nut case and I kept thinking his concussion was taking a long time to heal.I just think the guy is LAZY. He for sure has mental issues and should be gone.To me you would think he would want to make this his home and help make us a great team,because he has talent and he is super strong. Another bad apple,I guess the only thing you can do is release him and eat the money.what a bad thing to hear.I have been suspect of him for a while now,Hope we hear the real truth about all this. :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul:
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Glenn at odds with Bengals over concussion - fortyyearfan - 10-17-2019, 07:11 PM