Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Glenn at odds with Bengals over concussion
(10-17-2019, 10:46 PM)11 hours ago Wrote:
(Yesterday, 03:03 pm)THE PISTONS Wrote: Wrote:I read some place after Glenn got traded here that he didn't like Cincy and was really unhappy to come here.

rfaulk34
As a side note...this is the kind of thing that rubs me the wrong way. 

If you're going to post something like this, back it up. Don't type shit like this and say "i heard" and leave it at that. That's how bullshit rumors get started and it's how misinformation goes from a kindle to a forest fire. 

I'm not trying to single you out...it was just an opportunity to state that this kind of post is unnecessary and potentially problematic. 

This is from the Cincinnati Enquirer:

"On The Enquirer’s Bengals Beat Podcast, it was reported that there was a belief around the team that Glenn doesn’t want to be in Cincinnati or play football for the Bengals and people in and out the locker room were questioning the legitimacy of Glenn’s prolonged concussion. Pro Football Talk’s report underscores the same information and includes a financial penalty."

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2019/10/17/cincinnati-bengals-discipline-left-tackle-cordy-glenn/4013181002/
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Glenn at odds with Bengals over concussion - OBX Bengal - 10-18-2019, 10:12 AM