Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Glenn at odds with Bengals over concussion
(10-18-2019, 11:28 AM)Wyche Wrote: He apparently wasn't happy in Buffalo either. Me thinks he's a lazy stack of shit, you think it's all on the Bengals. No one here has any illusions of Son of Paul being the Great Gazoo of football or anything, but sometimes, a turd is a turd. Looks like Glenn is a turd.  That's it. I am fully aware of the shortcomings of this circus, hell I was labeled a hater on the old board....but do we really need to add speculation and conjecture to the shit show? 

I don't know who I think it's on in this case? We've seen multiple Bengals want out over the years. But, IF he indeed was unhappy and faking injuries in Buffalo...that's kind of on management to figure out when trading for a guy. We know he was injured the 2 previous years in Buffalo.

And, you claim I'm speculating. What I posted is backed up now in the Enquirer:

This is from the Cincinnati Enquirer:

"On The Enquirer’s Bengals Beat Podcast, it was reported that there was a belief around the team that Glenn doesn’t want to be in Cincinnati or play football for the Bengals and people in and out the locker room were questioning the legitimacy of Glenn’s prolonged concussion. Pro Football Talk’s report underscores the same information and includes a financial penalty."

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2019/10/17/cincinnati-bengals-discipline-left-tackle-cordy-glenn/4013181002/
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Glenn at odds with Bengals over concussion - THE PISTONS - 10-18-2019, 11:34 AM