Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Glenn at odds with Bengals over concussion
(10-18-2019, 11:34 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I don't know who I think it's on in this case? But, IF he indeed was unhappy and faking injuries in Buffalo...that's kind of on management to figure out when trading for a guy.

And, you claim I'm speculating. What I posted is now in the Enquirer:

This is from the Cincinnati Enquirer:

"On The Enquirer’s Bengals Beat Podcast, it was reported that there was a belief around the team that Glenn doesn’t want to be in Cincinnati or play football for the Bengals and people in and out the locker room were questioning the legitimacy of Glenn’s prolonged concussion. Pro Football Talk’s report underscores the same information and includes a financial penalty."

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2019/10/17/cincinnati-bengals-discipline-left-tackle-cordy-glenn/4013181002/

That seems a bit more credible than what you posted yesterday, which was the comment section from a Deadspin satire piece, no?

But even here, there is a key word....and it is BELIEF. In today's society of 'news', they report rumors as fact. I don't buy into that shit. Just a couple of weeks ago, it was 'reported' on this very site that AJ Green refused an extension. We didn't even need Maury Povich or a lie detector to determine that wasn't the case. If you're *looking* to find gloom and doom, it's easy to find in this era of Twitter news. If you're *looking* for the truth, well, that takes patience and perseverance. 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Glenn at odds with Bengals over concussion - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-18-2019, 11:41 AM