Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Glenn at odds with Bengals over concussion
(10-18-2019, 11:19 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I’m a former Army PA still in practice as a civilian PA with 18 years of experience. So I know 1, possibly even 2 things about concussions. If you’re a physician then I can only imagine your embarrassment at having your misinformation regarding basic concussion information corrected by an amateur like myself.

Claiming a concussion that lasts 2 months isn’t a concussion, but a TBI indicates you need to brush up on the basics. Because not only is a concussion a TBI, it is the most common type of TBI. While most concussions resolve in 2 weeks, some can linger for months.

Despite the smoke and mirrors related to migraines to save face, it doesn’t change the fact if we imagined just the true migraine suffers none of the imaging modalities can detect a migraine.

I’m well aware that medical conditions that require a clinical diagnosis can be abused by someone who is malingering. But, you have no evidence of malingering and the information we do know is still consistent with a concussion. You’re letting your personal feelings cloud your clinical judgment, if you have any clinical judgment. And I’m not sure that you do if you don’t know a concussion is a TBI.

Then you should have a discussion with any of the VA Centers of Excellence on HAs associated with TBI - related to imaging, diagnosis and classification.

You can reach out to either DC or the Maguire VA in Richmond where the coordinating chair sits.

I will not read your dissertation.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Glenn at odds with Bengals over concussion - XsandOs - 10-18-2019, 12:48 PM