Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Glenn at odds with Bengals over concussion
(10-18-2019, 02:32 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Contact is sport specific that simulates game activity. For an offensive lineman, full contact would involve lining up across from a defensive lineman and blocking them at full speed the same as in a game. Can you show me video of Glenn in full pads blocking defensive lineman or linebackers at the second level also in full pads going full speed? Because if you can show me that, it proves I’m wrong.

Full contact has no bearing on the discussion.  Stage 4 specifically states the player may participate in non contact drills. 

Teams are only permitted a handful of practices in full pads during the season in the latest CBA.  

Which again, doesn't matter.  He was listed as a Full Participant in practice.  If he was not out of concussion protocol at that time, he would have to carry a Limited Participation designation.  He was not limited, so the league doctor cleared him.

Dude, seriously,give it up.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Glenn at odds with Bengals over concussion - Whatever - 10-18-2019, 05:48 PM