Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Glenn at odds with Bengals over concussion
(10-18-2019, 05:28 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Like you have accused Glenn of malingering. If you’re involved in the VA health system I hope you eventually learn to listen to your patients instead of dismissing their symptoms as malingering.

All of that, not pretty much all, is incorrect. So I appreciate the advice on imaging soldiers blown up by IEDs, but I’m good. I don’t need any advice from someone who doesn’t know a concussion is the most common type of TBI which can’t be detected by imaging.

I'll state for the final time so others understand. When a diagnosis is made there are a set of codes applied ranging from fracture of skull to contusions to edemas - from focal to diffuse. Then there is a general diagnosis code for concussion.

My opinion as a fan. My views on Glenn, as a fan, are mine. Your insistence that my opinion in this case is incorrect, baffles me. The only reason to be that defensive is that it's possible that you have previously been questioned related to your practice patterns.

Melodramatics don't add to a discussion. Using extreme case examples, to argue your point, doesn't prove a point. Battlefield injuries are evident.

That concussion cannot be detected via imaging or biomarkers, is the crux of my point; thus, potential for abuse - as are migraines.

However, it seems you are too smart for me.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Glenn at odds with Bengals over concussion - XsandOs - 10-18-2019, 08:47 PM