Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Seahawks at @ THE JUNGLE. (Predictions)
(10-06-2015, 07:51 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Right. Their defense finished 9th that year, but Tavaris Jackson was no Russell Wilson. He was decent though, at least against us. TJack actually threw for 323 yards in that game. We stuffed Lynch. The Seahawks should be 1-3 right now, as the officials gifted them a win at home against a disappointing Lions team. I think they're vulnerable at this point.

Considering all factors (we're at home, Lynch has a hammy issue, Seahawks offense looks weak, our offense is loaded with weapons) I just think this might be a fairly comfortable win (10 points or so). We'll see. 

(10-06-2015, 08:09 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: The Seahawks have given up 34 points to the Rams and 27 to the Packers in their 2 road games this year. 

The Bengals have averaged 30.6 points per game over their last 18 home games, scoring 30+ 11 times.

So yeah. Maybe not as preposterous as you think.

All great points, you may be correct. From everything the teams have shown we should beat them pretty good.

We are pretty healthy as well with the exception of Adam and Dre but i think Hall and Dennard can hold up if we need them.

I just think eventually the Squawks should show some of that team from last year, eventually.

Probably not against us in our place though from every point here you bring up.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seahawks at @ THE JUNGLE. (Predictions) - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-07-2015, 12:42 PM