Poll: If the Bengals had to play the Patriots in the playoffs would they win?
This poll is closed.
Yes
86.49%
64 86.49%
No
13.51%
10 13.51%
Total 74 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can The Bengals Beat The Patriots?
(10-07-2015, 02:56 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Since you never replied in the other thread, I'll post it here too...

How do the Bengals fare in the second half of primetime and playoff games?

That's what most people are referring to when they mention the second half issues, but I'm not 100% certain about this exact poster. There is an undeniable problem in the second half of football games when we play in the bright lights. I won't claim to know how or why exactly it happens, but you can't say the issue doesn't exist. It's been far too often to be considered just a coincidence.

This thread is about a game against the Patriots, right? The only way we'll see the Patriots is in the playoffs, right?

There are many reasons that the bengals have failed in the second half of the playoffs.  And some of it is clearly coaching.  But I am guessing that all the head coaches who lost to the Bengals in the regular season were trying to win those games also.  If the Patriots and other teams are so much better at adjusting during the game then why do they chose to not do it and lose in the regular season?

If our past failures 100% predicted what would happen in the future then we would never have beaten Denver in prime time last year.  And the Seahawks would not have won the Super Bowl in '13 because they had never done it before.  Same for the Saints in '07.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can The Bengals Beat The Patriots? - fredtoast - 10-07-2015, 03:10 PM