Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where's the excitement?! We are 4-0!!!
(10-04-2015, 09:36 PM)BritishBengal Wrote: The team is 4-0 for the first time since 2005. Looks to have arguably the best offense in the league right now. Dalton is playing fantastically. The D-line is a constant threat on passing downs. I have never seen a better team than this since I started following the Bengals in 2007.

Does this team have a few areas to improve? Sure! Which team doesn't; but for crying out loud lets not bombard this message board with threads that nit-pick small areas of weakness. We wait a decade for a season like this and when it comes around so many people seem hell bent on ignoring the fun. Perhaps I'll put it down to shellshock and disbelief!

Either way, long may it continue. Unbeaten! Who DEY!

They have a different look this year - especially on offense.  And while there areas to improve on defense there's a lot to be satisfied about.  Our pass rush is improved from last year and we set the edge better.  I think MJ is starting to come around from his injury, and we managed to stave off a good offense with an injured secondary.

If we stay healthy I think the backfield gets nothing but better and deeper.  My only concern back there has been Nelson.

These are all going to be NFL games - some against good teams from last year and some against teams that are really good this year.

We're bound to have a let down at some point.  Every team does.  But I think the team has enough confidence to recapture the momentum and make some serious noise in the playoffs.

And if not, I'm really enjoying the things I'm seeing now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where's the excitement?! We are 4-0!!! - 3wt - 10-07-2015, 04:11 PM