Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Glenn at odds with Bengals over concussion
(10-20-2019, 12:40 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'm not a Tua fan. Fromm is Dalton 2.0. Herbert is just too inconsistent and his accuracy sufferes more often than not when pressured and he looks a bit skittish there. Right now, i'm more of an Eason and Burrow fan. Hurts looks like a guy whose stock is rising and probably could be gotten sometime from the 2nd round on. 

I've said it at least 5 different times in different threads but free agency and being bad is a good recipe for improving your team dramatically. It's how the NFL is structured. 

As i've said, it would take dealing someone and finding a way to get back in the first round but they can draft a QB, draft a G, sign a T and LB, draft more LBs and Oline (as well as all the other usual positions in the draft) and be competitive next year, with a young, talented QB and a rebuilt offensive line. 

It is very easily doable for any team that really wants to win. That is where the real issue lies. The Bengals aren't the kind of team to make those moves because they're backwards-ass half-wits (sorry, got angrier as this post went on Sad ). 

But it can be done by the start of next season. QB and Oline and LBs all in one offseason. 

Burrows would be the top of my list too. I'mma hard pass on Bama and OSU QBs.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Glenn at odds with Bengals over concussion - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-20-2019, 11:44 PM