Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Mike honor all 3 years of Zac contract?
(10-21-2019, 03:28 PM)Au165 Wrote: He will make it at least two years. You aren't cutting bait after one year when a large portion of the roster was predetermined for you when you got here. We may change a couple guys on staff, but Taylor isn't getting fired this year even at 0-16. How many years did Brown blame injuries for what otherwise would have been a good year? Now you don't think he will give Taylor a pass with the issues we have dealt with on the O line? Maybe he forces him to give up play calling but he isn't running him out of here. Teams that fire coaches after a year become lepers in terms of jobs to potential coaches.

You're absolutely right, but you'd think the reverse would be true too. Marvin was here for a generation, and Mike Brown honors player contracts. Yet FAs aren't banging down the door to get here, and they clearly had problems filling out the coaching staff.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Mike honor all 3 years of Zac contract? - jason - 10-21-2019, 03:35 PM