Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We are being coached by a millennial
(10-21-2019, 11:16 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I could see if he showed ANY inclination of being a good playcaller in past jobs. He isn't.

We hired a Head Coach to be an offensive genius...and he's terrible at that. So is he great with leadership? What other great HC traits does he have IF he's not a good playcaller?

Ehh, what has Mike Brown done to deserve a good HC?  I'm not even piling on ZT because I admitted he was behind the 8 ball and he was going to be in over his head barring some miracle that would defy logic.

All I can say is that I know Mike Brown is crap but if he made me the HC or a PR guy (since that's more my area) I would do my job and pretend things were ok and I'd spend my day spinning bs because that's all I could do about the situation.

ZT is trying to make chicken salad out of chicken crapola...hell, everyone who coaches or plays here is either trying to make chicken salad out of chicken crapola OR they are chicken crapola.  Everyone expect Mike Brown that is...he's the one who keeps ordering chicken crapola by the truckload.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We are being coached by a millennial - Nately120 - 10-21-2019, 11:20 PM