Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Glenn at odds with Bengals over concussion
(10-22-2019, 10:11 AM)Wyche Wrote: I doubted Lamar for sure.....but I felt Watson would make it. I watch a lot of ACC and SEC football in my area. I just never thought Jackson would put it together as a passer. I was wrong....lol. He has really improved his accuracy and decision making. Watson, on the other hand, was accurate in college, and was very smart with the football. I had a bunch he'd be a dandy. He's not what I'd call a running QB, but like Wilson, he can scramble to keep plays alive and run when needed. Lamar did a lot of running in college as designed plays....but he definitely carried an otherwise bad Louisville team.

I find this interesting because I also doubted Lamar and Cam Newton.  But I also thought Watson was different.

Cam did not seem to look at more than one receiver before running in college.  Kind of like Vince Young.

I still think Lamar will break down if he keeps running this much.  Time will tell.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Glenn at odds with Bengals over concussion - fredtoast - 10-22-2019, 07:28 PM