Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matt Drudge Issues Major Challenge to Obama and Hillary: ‘I Dare You!’
(10-08-2015, 12:00 AM)GMDino Wrote: Drudge thinks you and I need guns because we need to protect ourselves...I'm guessing from other people with guns.

So he's making the very relevant point that since Hillary has bodyguards with guns she is a hypocrite because she feels the need to protect herself.

Except no one, no one, no one has ever said you can't have a gun.  Ever.

Not Hillary, not the President, not even Jim Brady.

Ever.

But Drudge, who wouldn't show his face on the video but has it plastered all over the internet, thinks he's a very smart man because he got a tip once that the President got a BJ.

Did I get that right? Smirk

Well let's see. Author John Lott claims Obama stated he thinks people shouldn't be able to own guns. There's his fast and furious scandal intended to create assault rifle violence at the border and sway public opinion, and democrats have been caught on tape saying that gun confiscation is the ultimate goal of gun control.

And lets be honest, why wouldn't it be the goal? Shootings will never stop. The left just needs to be honest about what they want.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Matt Drudge Issues Major Challenge to Obama and Hillary: ‘I Dare You!’ - Naranja Tigre - 10-08-2015, 02:12 AM