Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Is AJ Green milking his injury?
(10-24-2019, 10:51 AM)Au165 Wrote: The guy who said he wanted to stay with the team who drafted him and said it's not about money "He has enough" is potentially milking an injury? The guy who we shut down a couple years ago when he could of played with only a couple games left who came out and told the team never to do that again is potentially milking an injury?

The answer is no and the topic itself was just emotional "click bait" by McAlister. I personally think the team has slowed him down so he wouldn't be "cleared" by the trade deadline to build in a reason why they couldn't have traded him aside from them not wanting to trade him.

I'm not sure I agree with that so much that Mike Brown doesn't seem to be the type of guy to do anything tricky in order to justify his actions...he doesn't seem to care what outsiders think about him and his process.  This whole situation is a bit of a no-win because either AJ is taking his time coming back from the injury and that seems like he's being a me-first type OR he's still legitimately unable to play football which, combined with last season, indicates some severe injury issues for the guy.

If he's not back after the bye I'll start to call shenanigans on the whole thing.  So far this just seems like an injury where the Bengals should have IR-ed him over 2 months ago and they just didn't because "we don't know how hurt he is" or "who cares, no one is getting fired over this."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is AJ Green milking his injury? - Nately120 - 10-24-2019, 10:59 AM