Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was tanking part of the plan?
(10-25-2019, 02:15 AM)grampahol Wrote: Not to say Zac is worth keeping or that he's even remotely qualified, but one simple fact is that Mixon lead the AFC in rushing last season and this season with basically the same offensive line and little turnover for the team as a whole the record speaks for itself. In the past few years we've seen both coordinator positions released early, Austin and Zimpanzee then followed by the release of Marvin. Under an almost completely different regime it looks as if the entire team has forgotten how to play football. Nearly every position group appears to have regressed to the point that none of them appears to have the talent they had just one season ago. Is this even remotely making sense without the plan of tanking firmly established before the season started?  
This leads me to believe that the plan all along has been to tank the season in hopes of securing number one or two draft picks in every round of the upcoming draft. This of course makes it appear that the new coaching staff is woefully incompetent and that may be true in any case, but if they or most of the coaching staff is retained for next season it can only point to one thing in my mind . The plan from the very beginning was to tank.
What say you?  New Dey indeed..
Somehow they still need to find a way to lose to the Raiders, Jets and Fins and maybe even the Browns twice. Nobody puts tanking past the Browns for picks...do they? I certainly don't.  

It's nowhere near the same offensive line and no AJ Green all year. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Was tanking part of the plan? - grampahol - 10-25-2019, 02:15 AM
RE: Was tanking part of the plan? - rfaulk34 - 10-25-2019, 02:58 AM