Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Is AJ Green milking his injury?
(10-24-2019, 07:45 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Of course anything is possible, but generally I chose to judge people by what they have done in the past instead of saying everyone on the planet is a lying asshole.

In 2014 Green was injured twice and tried to return as soon as possible.  There was even talk that he tried to return too soon.

In 2016 he was pissed when they would not let him play the final two games.  He reportedly stormed out of the stadium when he found out.

He has been a Bengal for 9 years and has never shown anything but class and devotion to the team.  So he has earned the benfit of th doubt from me.

I agree with that reasoning. This whole thread reminds me of something my neighbor told me recently. She said something like "he's bee nice to me". That doesn't mean he's a nice guy. When people judge someone based on how they treat them specifically, maybe that's "all they can go off of", but what if that guy is a serial killer but he just happened to be nice to her? Still a nice guy? 

Truly there are very few nice people out there, a nice person is not mean to anyone. It could be true, AJ Green is that "nice". He might also just come across like that in interviews. We don't know anyone from locker room interviews. CEOs have a great way to publicize and push an image and perception. That's what their brand is. Ask AJ to answer a question about politics and suddenly a percentage of people hate him.

To quote the great Andre, Image, is everything.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is AJ Green milking his injury? - reuben.ahmed - 10-25-2019, 11:05 AM