Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Glenn and Green won't play in London, Dennard Doubtful
(10-25-2019, 01:41 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: If a player is cleared of the concussion protocol that means the concussion is resolved and they are no longer injured.  The Bengals shouldn't list a player on the injury report if he is no longer injured and cleared to play in a game.  If he refuses to play that's different than being injured.  If he refuses to play after being cleared they should suspend and fine him like they did last week.  But, this week he is on the injury list again for a concussion he should no longer be suffering from since he has been cleared of the concussion protocol and was limited in practice even though he should be a full participant if he has been cleared.  Again, if he has been cleared then he shouldn't be on the injury list and he shouldn't be listed as limited practice.

But, I wanted pally's input on this if possible.

I don't really know, but I am guessing that Glenn was so out of shape from not working out hard for 8 weeks that he was not physically ready to play Sunday.  Not still in protocol, but still dealing with the after effects from the original problem.

But it all sounds like a crock of shit to me.  At this point I don't think we see him play for the Bengals again.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Glenn and Green won't play in London, Dennard Doubtful - fredtoast - 10-25-2019, 02:00 PM