Poll: Mike Brown or Dan Snyder
Mikey B
Danny Boy
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dan Snyder vs. Mike Brown - Who Do You Take?
(10-25-2019, 12:01 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This is total BS.  Mike Brown did exactly what you praise Snyder for doing (changing coaches) yet you are not happy at all this year.  

Mike Brown traded for the 8th highest paid OT in the league and people still scream about how he never tried to fix the O-line

Since Snyder bought the Redskins the Bengals have won more games and made the playoffs more often.  That is what fans really care about.  They may claim that they care about "trying" but their actions speak louder than their words.

?
Marvin should have been gone with CP "quit".  He overstayed way to long. Something that doesn't happen with Snyder.

And I have never said anything bad about ZT. He was given a shitty team. It's gonna take a couple years to get it right.

And that OT was coming off an injury, he was good, I'll give him that and was a trade, not a FA. But on a trade, the player usually has no say. But hey, he's already trying to get out of his current contract. And I think we would have been better off signing Nate Solder that year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dan Snyder vs. Mike Brown - Who Do You Take? - Mike M (the other one) - 10-25-2019, 02:25 PM