Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coaches and Coordinators for 2020
(10-25-2019, 02:09 PM)MEBengalsFan Wrote: The difference between Lafleur and Taylor is that Lafleur is coaching the Packers with Aaron Rodgers and Taylor is coaching the Bengals with Andy Dalton. Aaron Rodgers is the type of QB that increases the level of play of his supporting cast whereas Dalton is the type of QB that has his level of play increase when he has a strong supporting cast. Aaron, Brady, Mahomes are QBs on the elite level where below average WR look like 2nd WR and 2nd WR can look like a star. 

Also, Packers have an actual experienced DC and he was able to take the team to its next level this year. Overall the Packers are in a much better place both with the FO, coaches, QB play, etc...

I think QB play is what is hurting the Bengals. I mean even the RT we all dislike even told Dalton to step up in the pocket and deliver the ball. That just speaks volume to me as a fan that the players around Dalton are now starting to see his faults and its hurting not only the offense but the team. Maybe Dalton should man up and tell coach Taylor to bench him. 

I get that Rodgers is good, but the Packers had a poor record last year.

I feel like Lafleur is a better coach than ZT plain and simple. You can see ZT's deficiencies in his playcalling.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coaches and Coordinators for 2020 - THE PISTONS - 10-25-2019, 02:27 PM