Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coaches and Coordinators for 2020
(10-25-2019, 02:27 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I get that Rodgers is good, but the Packers had a poor record last year.

I feel like Lafleur is a better coach than ZT plain and simple. You can see ZT's deficiencies in his playcalling.

The difference is Lafleur was a OC for two years vs. Taylor only being a WR/QB coach before becoming a HC. 

This year IMO it ZT learning year; he will learn how hard it is to be a HC and call plays. If he is smart he will make adjustments for next year. If he is bad than the year will start off bad and chance are the team won't improve enough to be a winning team. 

If the team can't get to 8-8 next year than it is time to move on from ZT. 

Looking back and given the FO the Bengals have, ML worked magic with this team. He did two rebuilds and both times he ended up in the playoffs. He is a brilliant coach but he just had a bad FO that didn't know how to bring talent into the organization. 

If ML comes back to the NFL as a HC; I'm sure he will end up coaching another team to the playoffs and maybe get his first playoff win as a coach. In fact, my gut is telling me that team he will win against will be the Bengals. Wouldn't that be ironic? 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coaches and Coordinators for 2020 - MEBengalsFan - 10-25-2019, 02:35 PM