Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DOJ inquiry into origins of Russia investigation has shifted to criminal probe
(10-25-2019, 03:46 PM)Dill Wrote: For the Trump base, smoke is as good as evidence.  And Trump wanted the smoke now. 

I watch Fox and one of my favorite lines they use is "this certainly raises questions".  Here is how it works.

"Today President Obama had lunch with Hillary Clinton."

"Well this certainly raises some questions.  Why wasn't the press invited?  What are they trying to hide?  Could it be that Hillary is counselling the President on how to dispose of a dead body?  Or how to hide the fact that he is really a radical Muslim bent on installing Sharia law in the United States?"

You think I am joking?  Well you all heard about Bill Clinton meeting with Janet Reno while waiting on the tarmac at Miami airport, right?  How exactly did that qualify as suspicious behavior when Bill could have picked up the phone and talked to Reno (or set up a meeting) anytime he wanted?  Yet I still hear the echo chamber citing that nefarious rendezvous as proof of how crooked Bill Clinton is.  

So there does not even have to be any real smoke to get the rubes to yell "Fire!"  All there needs to be is a Fox commentator saying the word "smoke".

Messages In This Thread
RE: DOJ inquiry into origins of Russia investigation has shifted to criminal probe - fredtoast - 10-25-2019, 07:00 PM