Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyler Eifert's usage this year vs last year
(10-25-2019, 05:08 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: who the heck keeps track of all these stats? is it a legit career? does some keep track of this live or replay footage...help

(10-25-2019, 08:34 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I think replay. They play the game back and do it then.

Statisticians do it in real time, but I do think there are others reviewing the play on a delay to verify things are correct.

Within an hour of a game ending you can download the Game Book from the NFL and get all of the final stats and play by play results.

And you can always chart games yourself.  It's really easy to do.  I used to chart offensive personnel groupings for run/pass tendencies.

Prior to changing industries in 2012, I worked nights and Sunday Ticket would always run condensed versions of every game overnight on Sunday.  It literally only showed snap to whistle, repeat.  I eventually got into the habit of recording the condensed Bengals game, and our next two opponents.  I would then chart all 3 games Monday morning in about an hours time.  This gave me two weeks of scouting the opposition prior to game day.  It is surprising how much that can reveal of what will happen next in a game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tyler Eifert's usage this year vs last year - jfkbengals - 10-26-2019, 12:03 PM