Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matt Drudge Issues Major Challenge to Obama and Hillary: ‘I Dare You!’
(10-08-2015, 07:08 AM)GMDino Wrote: I had to get up extra early today anyway so lets take the time to do this one by one, shall we?

John Lott tells a story of a conversation had while Obama was a professor.  So its his word only.  And Lott is, according to the Fox News website:

http://www.foxnews.com/archive/john-lott/index.html

So strike one.

Fast and Furious was to try (poorly) to track if guns were coming illegally back into the US.  While a failed attempt (and not the first by a Presidential administration) it was hardly designed to make people suddenly fear guns in American's hands.

Strike 2.

Lastly you own paranoia is not fact.  Just because you think someone is after yer gunz doesn't mean its true.  Nor do "tapes".  We've seen recently how tapes can be manipulated.  Right?

Strike 3.

Going backwards:

Your third link actually did have one citation!  Congratulations!  Sadly it didn't work.  And "getting guns of the street" does not sound the same as confiscating any and all guns.

Strike 1.

Your second link (the one with the open mic recording)?  Even though the words are on the screen the "author" of the article leaves out one line said "They want guns out of the hands of the bad guys...but they don't want any regulations".  Whoever is talking (even the article doesn't know) is referring to someone else wanting to sound tough...but not actually do anything.  And then perhaps it takes a shot at them for acting tough and having their "little guns".

Strike 2.

And of course the top two links are to the same story.

Strike 3.

And a weak pop out to the pitcher.

End of game.

No one is coming fer yer gunz.  No one.  Ever.  

Will there be a nutcase who suggests we shouldn't have guns?  Sure.  But it will not happen.  Ever.

I would buy a gun and stand beside you to fight such a movement!

But stop pretending "they" are out to get you.  People who talk like that when they are clearly being delusional should not have guns.  Smirk
I have a very hard time believing that you would fight alongside "gunz" owners but I'll take your word for it. 

Fact is, the far left wants to consficate. Always has, always will. As the far left continues to gain power in america, so will gun control. Whether it's direct legislation or back door gun control in the form of raising the price of bullets, the end goal is the same. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Matt Drudge Issues Major Challenge to Obama and Hillary: ‘I Dare You!’ - Naranja Tigre - 10-08-2015, 12:12 PM