Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matt Drudge Issues Major Challenge to Obama and Hillary: ‘I Dare You!’
(10-08-2015, 12:33 PM)GMDino Wrote: I have always been a staunch supporter of the right to bear arms.  That will not waver.

what kind of regulations we can impose to try and limit the amount of gun violence is where I differ.

I could argue that the far right would have shoot outs in the streets if they continue to gain power.  People walking around with their penis  guns out just to show they CAN while the rest of the sane people have to figure out if its a person standing up for their rights or a nut who wants to shoot up a place because he got fired, or a girl wouldn't go out with him, or he's having a bad day.

The answer, as usual, is somewhere in the middle of all the rhetoric on both sides.  But the sane people can't get anything done because of all the yelling.

Given that the vast majority of these shootings are occurring in gun free zones, there wouldn't be shoot outs if the NRA had their way. 

If gun owners were as crazy as you think every shooting range or gun show would be a bloodbath 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Matt Drudge Issues Major Challenge to Obama and Hillary: ‘I Dare You!’ - Naranja Tigre - 10-08-2015, 12:43 PM