Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rapoport: The Bengals have told anyone who listen they don't plan on doing any deals
(10-27-2019, 01:53 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: 1.) Well, thank God for that. How's that working out for us?

2.) That superstar WR (Soon to be 32, missed 21 games the last 3.5 years, only 1 thousand yard season in last 4 years) and LT (Faking injury, tried to fight coach, asked to be traded) will surely fix that run defense.  Yup, just a move or two... New QB, another OL or 3, all new LB's... We'll be right in the thick of things.  WTF

3.) Has nothing to do with the new regime and everything with the old one.  It's not 7 games, it's 30 years.  The fact they won't even entertain offers on a laundry list of players just shows there's very little that is new to tbeir approach.

I'm sorry, but if you watch this team and think we could be a couple of moves away from contending then you're a damn fool. This roster needs a complete overhaul.

To the bold: maybe, just maybe I was talking about Jonah

As to the rest: Like I said, you have no idea how much improved we'll be next year, but I can guarantee you if we trade our best players we'll be worse.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rapoport: The Bengals have told anyone who listen they don't plan on doing any deals - bfine32 - 10-27-2019, 01:56 PM
RE: - Pat5775 - 10-27-2019, 11:21 AM