Poll: Which of the games left are the Bengals likely to win assuming AJ comes back for Balitmore?
Baltimore
@ Oakland
Pittsburgh
New York (Jets)
@ Cleveland
New England (I had to include it for completeness)
@ Miami
Cleveland
None
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which, of the games left, are we likely to win given that AJ will probably be back?
Which, of the games left, are we likely to win given that AJ will probably be back?

5 homes games, 3 away games left. Cleveland isn't playing as well as they did last year, Oakland is not as good as they are on paper, the Jets do match their record, New England will blitz Dalton on a cover 0 until he sees ghosts then they'll do it some more for good measure. We play the inept Dolphins in Miami.

Frankly, I see two, maybe 3 wins. Miami will throw the game somehow someway, so that's one win. We could stumble on to a win by sheer accident against the Jets or Cleveland or maybe even Oakland.

I voted the Jets, Miami and Cleveland in the last game of the year. This will close out the season with two wins and give Mike Brown a reason to keep Taylor on for another year of dismal coaching and play calling. I know, it's a depressing thought.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Which, of the games left, are we likely to win given that AJ will probably be back? - BengalChris - 10-28-2019, 12:39 AM