Poll: Which of the games left are the Bengals likely to win assuming AJ comes back for Balitmore?
Baltimore
@ Oakland
Pittsburgh
New York (Jets)
@ Cleveland
New England (I had to include it for completeness)
@ Miami
Cleveland
None
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which, of the games left, are we likely to win given that AJ will probably be back?
Miami and New York are winnable. Any of them are losable. This team is that bad.

I want them to win every week. I really do not want to see this team go 0-16, and I won't be comfortable until they finally get one. It would be a low point even for this historically inept franchise. I'll take a win wherever I can get one. It's totally possible that this team goes winless, and until they prove that they can beat somebody, I'm a little nervous.

Some may say 0-16 will effect the way the Turd family will conduct the offseason, but it won't. They don't give a shit about winning, and 0-16 won't bother them one bit. They've got their built in injury excuse firmly in hand. We'd have to be getting blown out by 40 in every game with a fully healthy roster before they acknowledged that the team sucks. It's not worth anything to be that bad. Not a draft pick, not a message, nothing.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which, of the games left, are we likely to win given that AJ will probably be back? - samhain - 10-28-2019, 03:00 AM