Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't worry...our season won't be compromised by making trades!
(10-28-2019, 09:09 AM)Au165 Wrote: The "success" he speaks of is winning into the end of the season and having some sort of momentum to sell to your team in the off season. People like to think players just reset after the season and move on but there is truth behind the idea of learning how to win. He wants to win some games heading into the offseason to highlight what they did better and to build off that, I get it even if I don't agree with it. As fans it's easy to say lose out for a better pick, but those guys have to go to work every day and then all off season and you want them to have some little victories to hang their hats on.

With Pittsburgh, the Browns twice, the Jets, Raiders, and Dolphins...we could win 3-4 games. Could. We could also lose them up.

But say we win 3 and finish 3-13...the Bengals will sell it as 3-5 with AJ Green. Losses coming to the Division winning Ravens and Patriots. 3-5 finish. Validation that the coaching is improving guys.

4 wins means a 4-4 finish. That will be viewed as a success I'd have to think.

After starting 0-8...the bar is soo low.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't worry...our season won't be compromised by making trades! - THE PISTONS - 10-28-2019, 09:20 AM