Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the hell happened to Billy?
(10-28-2019, 10:40 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: That's pretty accurate. I do recall people liking Ragnow the best. It was a coin flip between Daniels and Price...although with the proximity to OSU...I see why they went with Price.

Honestly, who knew he'd be THIS bad?

Is he really this bad though?

Or is it the change in the coaching, scheme and philosophy?

The constant carousal doesn't help either.  One minute Price is a Center, next he is a Guard, then he is the back up, then a starter.  Add that he sometimes has Hart, Jerry, Smith, Jordan and so on a so forth, it isn't a stable situation to be in.

Hopkins is playing well.  However he has been the only one playing well.  Williams hasn't been on the field, and Price may be trying to do too much to pick up the slack.  When players look as lost as our players do, it is usually coaching.  For some reason I think that Price will actually play better next year with a full year under Turner and with a stable OT in Williams with Hopkins at Center. 

Of course I could be completely wrong and Price really does stink and is garbage.  That is why I want Kindley in the 2nd if he is there.  If not Bredeson or even Logan Sternberg from Kentucky. 

A guy I like a lot right now for a sleeper pick is Tyler Biadasz for the Center position.  This way if Price is garbage we, Biadasz could step in.

If it wasn't for our woefully bad LBer play, I would be OLine with the 1st 3 rounds.  Though I do like some of the guys that may be there in the 4th and 5th round at the LBer position.  I also believe that the OLine is the most important position group and would be investing as much into it to improve it that I could.  You can win with bad LBers, but you can't win with a bad OLine.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What the hell happened to Billy? - J24 - 10-28-2019, 06:08 PM
RE: What the hell happened to Billy? - OswaldsLegacy - 10-28-2019, 11:32 PM