Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the hell happened to Billy?
My personal draft board at Center had James Daniels top as the one with the highest ceiling, followed by Ragnow. I didn't see Price as a first rounder based on the all reports I saw. I mean if you're going to draft a C in the first round they'd better be an All-Pro and none of the draft reports had Price as a future Pro-bowler let alone All-Pro and he seemed to lack first round attributes.

Isaiah Wynn was who I desperately wanted in the 2018 draft as I thought he could start immediately at Guard and, despite the arm size, be the LT of the future. I was in a minority as most fans thought we had to take a Center in the first, whereas I was content to bide time (Mason Cole in the third and Bradley Bozeman or Will Clapp later on were fall-back options) and see one where fell whilst allowing us to use our first round pick at either a premium position or on a premium talent if one fell such as Derwin James.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What the hell happened to Billy? - J24 - 10-28-2019, 06:08 PM
RE: What the hell happened to Billy? - TJHoushmandzadeh's Shiny Shoes - 10-29-2019, 09:23 AM