Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Baghdadi's death: More details emerge from US raid
(10-29-2019, 09:56 AM)GMDino Wrote: People found fault with Obama for "taking credit" for Bin Laden.  People are finding fault with Trump for lying about even being in the room (putting out a photoshopped photo of him "watching"), and literally making a 47 minute press conference about himself.

The only "mirror" is what is said about the POTUS...there is no equivalency based on what each President said though.

I don't really remember people here complaining about Obama after the Bin Laden raid.  It may have happened, but it certainly wasn't memorable.  Even if so, why would you emulate behavior you criticize in others?

Quote:This is VOX but if the facts in it are wrong someone show me.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/10/27/20911036/trump-isis-leader-baghdadi-obama-bin-laden-announcement

You sure love you some Vox.  It explains a lot.

Quote:I'll also add that one of the "people" who tried to find fault with Obama was Trump.

People voted for an egomaniac and then complain when people point out how egocentric and small of a "man" he really is.  That's funny.

You're conflating complaining with pointing out your hypocrisy.  Much like the booing at the baseball game thread you are engaging in behavior that you have called out in others in the past.  The crazy/sad thing is you really don't see it, or you do which would explain your attempts to deflect by attacking and labeling those correctly calling you out.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Baghdadi's death: More details emerge from US raid - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 10-29-2019, 10:20 AM