Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Baghdadi's death: More details emerge from US raid
(10-28-2019, 10:07 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It's rather more important to focus on the raid and not these meaningless side issues. 

Great idea.  I am sure your next comment will be about the raid instead of arguing about Trump

(10-28-2019, 10:07 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote:   Do you charge Trump rent for living in your head 24/7?

Shocked 

Oh well maybe the next one

(10-28-2019, 10:39 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It's rather more your constant comments about how he's "sad", a "loser", "why we can't have nice things".  Not a single person here is uncertain about how you perceive Trump.  Give the editorial flourishes a rest, I know I'm far from the only person who would appreciate it.

I'm sure the next one will be about the raid

(10-28-2019, 10:41 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Trump makes every positive story about himself, this isn't news to anyone.  I just find it odd/amusing/annoying how so many who, correctly, call out Trump for his poor behavior respond to said behavior in kind.

People calling out people and then doing the same thing?

When has that ever happened around here.

But I am sure your next comment will b about the raid.

(10-29-2019, 10:20 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I don't really remember people here complaining about Obama after the Bin Laden raid.  It may have happened, but it certainly wasn't memorable.  Even if so, why would you emulate behavior you criticize in others?

You're conflating complaining with pointing out your hypocrisy.  Much like the booing at the baseball game thread you are engaging in behavior that you have called out in others in the past.  The crazy/sad thing is you really don't see it, or you do which would explain your attempts to deflect by attacking and labeling those correctly calling you out.

LMAO 

(10-29-2019, 12:06 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Again, you are what you claim to hate.  

Thank god we have the self righteous indignation of SSF.  What would we ever do without him "calling out" people for focusing on meaningless side issues. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Baghdadi's death: More details emerge from US raid - fredtoast - 10-29-2019, 03:24 PM