Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank Goodness We Didn't Disrupt Our Core with a Trade!
The only thing that pisses me off more than not trading anyone, is the rumors to follow what we turned down. That’s if Mikey even answered his damn phone. This one hurt me today, and I only have myself to blame. When news broke that Finley was starting I thought, Wow! Someone must have traded for Dalton, or that a Green was traded since his QB he’s been tied to at the hip was not the QB anymore. F no!!!

Rumor was there was plenty of interest in Eifert, and I like Eifert when healthy but it seems we don’t use him right. He’s healthy for once and it was a perfect time for a trade. Nope. Glenn, hiw the hell did he not get traded for a bag of chips? Guess nobody wanted him which is highly likely. Green, just extend the guy now then, why wait till you have to put bid other teams. Kirk=Joke, I’m sure nobody wanted him. I’m just curious who’s idea it was to announce Dalton demotion hours before the deadline. Did we try to trade him? Seems to send a bad signal to the rest of the league that he’s benched if we were trying to trade him. Might still get something for him in the off season. But if any of the other guys just walk after this year and some will, It will be a waste just like the rest of this season. This owner has no will to win period.

If Finley lights it up which I doubt he will but I totally agree with the move, not the timing. We have to see what we have. But if he does well and Green, Eifert, Adkins etc walk after this year we are screwed.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thank Goodness We Didn't Disrupt Our Core with a Trade! - TKUHL - 10-29-2019, 08:24 PM