Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More news from good old Tennessee
(10-08-2015, 08:39 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Maybe ... But when they start passing weird stuff I will advocate for change or I will leave if unsuccessful.    

if you want to live a perverse lifestyle then go to San Francisco.   If you wanna live in Muslim towb then go to Dearborn Michigan.    It's really quite simple.    if you want to live around fat women in Bettis Jersey's then go to Pittsburgh Tongue

Funny you should mention that, because I'm from PA and I managed to spend most of my life living among Steeler fans without ever feeling the need to move to Cincinnati to be surrounded by people of my own kind.  Perhaps they should have made me feel less welcome to believe in something other than that the majority believes.

I do have to admit this approach sounds like the notion of eternal bliss and paradise religions present their faithful; eternal bliss is spending eternity surrounded only by those who believe the exact same thing you do.  Interesting.

Also, what do you consider pervy enough of a lifestyle to justify moving across the entire country to San Francisco...just curious. Are you honestly saying if I told you I were gay you would, with a straight face, tell me that I should move almost 3,000 miles away?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: More news from good old Tennessee - Nately120 - 10-08-2015, 08:43 PM