Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ireland becomes first country to legalize gay marriage via pop vote
(05-28-2015, 03:20 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I don't think I'm telling people anything they don't know. Three of the biggest threads on this young forum involve you trolling after you got shut down and were incapable of forming any intelligent retort to the points made against you.

Maybe stick with Jungle Noise since being ignorant and homophobic doesn't work here?

I have absolutely no idea what had me "shot down" in this or any of the other mentioned threads. 

Was it folks being facetious? 

Was it me providing quotes from others stating that SSM would decrease the spread of disease? 

The fact that you declare "WE win, you lose" really holds very little water.  

I will give you a word of advice: When one participant in a debate starts attacking the other participant and not the message (ie calling them ignorant and homophobic), that person has already conceded defeat in the exchange and has resorted to demonstrating his or her petulance.

I am sure name calling and declaring yourself the victor is important in your classroom; unfortunately, it means very little in the adult word. I have heard of this phenomenon, in which, teachers adopt the traits of their students.  I have been told it is caused by the fact that they spend much more time with children than they do adults, so they begin acting like children.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ireland becomes first country to legalize gay marriage via pop vote - bfine32 - 05-28-2015, 04:53 PM