Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ and FO Very far apart in contract talks.
I believe that if AJ returns and looks anything like the AJ of old, he'll have no problem getting a long term deal from the organization. Zero.

However, if he can't stay on the field or he regresses, then that's another story.

It would suck to see his Bengal career come to an end with a perceived insult from management, but it is what it is. It's absolutely nothing new around here.

I'm not saying this ownership group of ******** and assbags is smart, classy, good at what they do, or even worthy of basic human rights, but I get it if they don't just fork over a blank check without reason to believe that he'll be available and able to contribute over the course of the deal.

I mean, they look like morons almost every time they take a breath or appear in public, but just imagine. If they sign him for comparable money to the Julio Jones deal and he misses 8-10 games again in 2020, then we spend the duration of his deal on AJ rehab field watch, they look even dumber if that's possible. Players have a shelf life. He's at the age where it gets met. He's showing signs of physical breakdown.

Caveat Emptor.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ and FO Very far apart in contract talks. - samhain - 11-01-2019, 12:22 AM