Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We are all being trolled by Cincinnati Sports
The sustained and epic failure of both of these clown show franchises is all the proof I need.

These Franchises are trying to lose intentionally.

That is the only logical rational for the last 25-30 Years of Bengals and Reds performance. The on the field results are actually the least condemning part of this. It is the lack of plan, execution, missed opportunities, awful decisions, and the flagrant inability to take advantage of the opportunities both leagues give these Teams to compete (Draft, Rev Share, TV, Free Agency, Etc.).

They are both incompetent, no one will argue that. I would say they are also intentionally negligent and purposely non-competitive.

The last Bengals playoff win was January 1991.

Since then, the Bengals have played 28 Seasons.

The Last Reds playoff advancement was October of 1995.

Since then, the Reds have played 24 seasons.

That is a collective 52 Cincy Pro Sports Fresh Seasons in a row, and they have not advanced in the postseason one time.

Reds have 5 seasons out of 24 over .500

Bengals have 7 winning seasons over 28 years.

Since 1991 Specifically:

Bengals are the only team with three nine-game-or-more losing streaks. Bengals also holds six of the twenty-five 0-6 starts (24%) and four of the thirteen 0-8 starts (31%) in that time.

The Bengals have gone winless in October nine different times

Additionally, the team has obtained the NFL's longest active drought for playoff wins

In 2009, Yahoo sports ranked Mike Brown as the second worst owner in the NFL.

in 2019, He is dead last.

Prove me wrong.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
We are all being trolled by Cincinnati Sports - mt415tress - 11-01-2019, 11:43 AM