Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ and FO Very far apart in contract talks.
(11-01-2019, 12:37 AM)samhain Wrote: Doucheface Troy has voiced disdain for city officials' "hostility" toward the family in the aftermath of the stadium deal.  He's stated something to the effect of "it won't be forgotten" when the time comes to negotiate a new agreement.  I wouldn't be surprised if they were running the team into the ground intentionally.  I pity any city that winds up giving these parasites money to bring their bullshit tactics to town in hopes of having a legit NFL franchise.  

They are beyond scum.

Yep!

I see them being bitter by delayed payments, fans not going to games, the family being seen as clowns.

All of those above factors drive them to look out for themselves and the end result will be "see we tried but nobody likes us and the city is difficult".

Shift the blame game, all the while counting family dollars.

Playoffs shmayoffs.  They are in company of 3 bottom teams in the league for failure.

Those playoff games they looked terrible in on both sides of the ball by the way.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ and FO Very far apart in contract talks. - BengalsRocker - 11-01-2019, 06:31 PM