Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ and FO Very far apart in contract talks.
(10-31-2019, 06:59 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Damn right they can be. So bad that it leaves all minds from all different perspectives asking WTH? It's almost as if this FO is being ran by a 12yr old kid who plays soccer and don't know anything about football? I swear, one day AJ will be traded for a pack of baseball cards, or a compensatory pick. What's the difference? 

Please,just everyone relax as Araon Rodgers of the Packers says,Do not believe what the stupid news media says and they are not far apart,its just the beginning,The Bengals office and staff want to see him play and believe me he is not going anywhere,he will get paid very well and he will be a BENGAL FOR LIFE and he will make the HOF SOMEDAY. If AJ is healthy and does not get hurt again,he will get his money.You heard it first from THE FORTY YEAR FAN WHICH BY THE WAY I probably need to change my handle as I have been with this franchise for 50 years,and man I am getting old. I enjoy reading all of everyones posts and especially HARLEY DOGS STUFF. Remember,its a NEW-DEY someday. I do believe if the dirty birds win this next contest,I really believe they will have to super earn it as I am thinking we are going to see a very movitated Bengals team.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ and FO Very far apart in contract talks. - fortyyearfan - 11-01-2019, 07:00 PM